Ahhh, damn the capitalist mindset.
Yet another after-dinner conversation with my parents revolved around making money. And it's not just making money from the usual stuff, you know, like business, it's making money from OUR HOUSE. They plan to convert the whole damn place into some sort of lodge to rent out to foreign workers?
WTF?!
I pointed out that not everything is about making money. It's true. Why bother convert something you've lived in for 10 years into a money-making machine? I love this house and it's so dear and I can't bear to think of it turning into a freaking lodge which just churns out NOTES AND NOTES AND NOTES!
And yeah, as usual, I got lectured. About the importance of making money.
I feel so depressed nowadays. Nothing really matters anymore.
I should really study.
STUDY STUDY STUDY.
Concentrate on Biology.
That's the best way to escape from reality, isn't it?