In all honesty, I genuinely like school.
And I like art. I love art.
AEP, however, is a different matter.
I guess AEP was one of my favourite subjects, the keyword, of course, being "was".
It was all right, until Term 3.
Then "boom" and in a flash of violet light and blue smoke, you-know-who appeared.
I'm not talking about Voldemort, silly. It's the you-know-who whose face resembles a cyclic quadrilateral.
Being the "good girl" that I am, I shall not name names.
And because of you-know-who, (I'll just call him Mr. Nazi), AEP has been totally boring, and I might just go so far as to call it the current bane of my life.
I know it's not armageddon that we got three assignments from him. (And I'm not being sarcastic)
But, honestly? One lino(leum) cut with only ten prints due Wednesday, and then another major assignment on lino carving, due Week 6, which is totally NOT our block test week. Plus it's not just plain carving, oh no of course not! Our thoughtful Mr. Nazi ganged up with Mrs Adolf Hitler, and decided that it should be treated as art coursework. And therefore, in addition to the carving, we have to submit like, four pages of research drawings as well. Cool!!!!
And the digital art poster. Well kudos to you, Nazi and Hitler, haven't you just made us love you even more? Heil Hitler.
(I honestly don't know what I'm rambling on and on about.)
Anyway, try to negotiate the deadline, and Nazi states he cannot do anything about it. Why, Mr. Nazi, shall I play the part of Captain Obvious here? You're twenty-nine years of age. You have the mental capacity to think for yourself. BUT. You aren't able to make a decision whether or not to extend a deadline.
That's nice, isn't it? I hold so much faith in the Aesthetics Department.