was listening to supermassive black hole by muse when I heard the rain. must really be something because said song is super loud and I don't see how I could still hear the pitter-patter of raindrops through my headphones!
need to study. but I don't want to. finally this morning I finished my goddamn chinese li jies which are overdue for a month. and I felt accomplished! .__. je suis un enfant terrible! which reminds me, il faut que j'etuder pour francais! je l'aime, c'est une belle langue. I am not talking in french because I am trying to be pretentious. it is just because I would like to.
last night I had a horrible dream. I dreamt that we were in a classroom with golden light and we were filing a complaint against simpson because he whacked yi jun with a wooden ruler and she had bruises. it was quite terrible. I do remember j-lo being there though.
was supposed to go with hyo this morning to study at starbucks. had to ask for permission and obviously my parents said no because they think group studying is terribly unproductive. hyo lim I am extremely sorry for ditching you! please do not think I am a manipulative bitch!
well this is all I have to say. I would ideally like to do geography but then I can't really explain what I want to say. ciao(: