I had a sudden urge to write here after reading 'sa's all-too-true blog posts.
Today we had a briefing about our relationships between parents and ourselves. I appreciate the fact that the parents actually took time off to come to Nanyang for this (redundant) talk. Not that they didn't give good advice. It's just that, every parent is different.
I hate it when she does that. It sickens me. It is horrible to hear your own mother use sarcasm on you. I don't appreciate it AT ALL. I know I didn't do well for these end-of-years, alright? So I might go back to my slacking ways but I AM TRYING. I HATE it when you PUSH ME and make me do things I'm not even FUCKING CUT OUT FOR. I'm not even asking you to tolerate the fact that I got mostly Bs, just to understand and give me time. Have you not heard of the giant leap from Sec 2 to Sec 3? Plus, I'm talking about TEN subjects here. So I would really really really really really FUCKING LOVE IT if you could just stop criticising me at every fucking single chance you get and instead, encourage and try to motivate me.
Rant over.