I realise that piano lessons on music theory can be rather fun.
Especially when your piano teacher is an eccentric, middle-aged Polish woman.
(On 20th century music)
Piano teacher: there is a concert at Esplanade about Prokofiev, Stravinski, ... and 20th century music. And after concert everyone will go to the toilet and vomit and die because of such great amount of incredible stupidity in one night! ... You know, the Russian music, it so loud, and vulgar. ... 20th century music, in one word, it is senseless. Incredibly stupid. During the 20th century there's this guy who cut words out from newspaper and put in hat and take words out to make lyrics to music. This, also, another symptom of stupidity.
(On Renaissance composers)
Piano teacher: The English, they so nationalist, have all the names of the English composers in book. Ah... Byrd, Dowland, Gibbons, you know when I think of Gibbons I think of a monkey!
Also, I spotted several names I could make jokes out of, for example, "Byrd" and "Gibbons"
and "Ireland" and "Britten".
What a stupid post!